Ironing - Best Laundry Iron Service in London

 

Living far away from college campus means I have to find somewhere to do my laundry, no matter where I am. This problem was especially troublesome when I lived in a dorm. I had to find a reliable laundry service nearby so that I wouldn't have to worry about doing laundry during the day. Living on campus was hard enough, but having to do laundry around people you don't know can be difficult. Here are some laundry and dry cleaners near me that can get the job done for me:

Ladle and Tote - Located on Oxford Street, Ladle and Tote is an up and coming laundry service that offers a variety of laundry options. They offer a simple service with great customer service. I love that they offer a free first hour, which is perfect for students that have classes all day. I've also noticed them advertising special deals and discounts so that it's more cost-effective than using other services.

Dry Cleaners - On Oxford Street, there are only a few businesses that are owned by people who are also avid laundry fans. My favorite is called Laundry in Oxford. They are owned by two guys who love to clean and they love to help people clean. Laundry near me and dry cleaning have always been a top priority for them, so it was only natural that they would set up a laundry pickup and delivery service. I use their laundry and dry cleaning services frequently as they have great prices and they get my dirty clothes dry cleaned quickly so I don't have to worry about them getting dirty.

Enviroclean - On Oxford Street, Enviroclean is owned and operated by two guys who have been in the business for a few years. They offer both standard laundry services and also specialize in green laundry. They are great at picking up my dirty clothes and delivering them to my house so I don't have to worry about getting dirty and then having to put the clothes in the washer and dryer and come back out to pick them up. They offer great value for money and their laundry pickup and delivery services are second to none. I usually use their services when I have guests over or when I am planning to go out of town for the weekend.

Dry Shampoo - If you need a really quick service with your dirty laundry, you can call up Dry Shampooer. This service is available in London and will pick up your dirty clothes and give you a free dry shampoo to take home. They also offer washing and drying services for those who need both. If you do not want to wash your clothes in the future, this is the service for you. I have used Dry Shampooer several times and thoroughly enjoy it.

As you can see, there are laundry services offered nearly everyplace you live. The best part is most services are free and they don't take up much of your time. You just have to find the service that suits your needs. You should always be aware of your local laws before signing a contract with a laundry service. Make sure they are legal in your area. You don't want to have any surprises later on down the road!


No comments: